Poker games online are becoming very popular, as a matter of fact, most poker players prefer playing online as opposed to in person. Even online video poker is being played more statistically than video poker in the casino! People from all around the World are finally realizing you can do all the gambling you want in the comfort of your own home and at your own pace. No more paying for airfare, outrageous hotel fees, gas (especially at over $3.00 a gallon), food, etc… Not only that it’s nearly impossible for online poker cheating to happen and in real life at the casino it definitely can happen. Why do you think all those cameras are installed in a casino? Cheating is definitely going on and even though casino owners try everything they can to prevent it, it’s impossible. There is one solution to solve the problem though. That solution is to play online poker. Online poker has turned your average Joe into the World Series of Poker winner and the World Poker Tour Winner. Take a look at the history of the World Series of Poker and you will see that half of them came from online and over half of them won an entry into the tournament by playing online poker tournaments. Online poker tournaments, especially Sit-N-Go’s can be a great source of income if you learn the secrets behind winning them over and over again.
If you don’t know about Sit-N-Go’s, let me explain. A Sit-N-Go is basically an online poker tournament where poker chips are used at the poker table instead of real money. You only risk losing the buy-in of the tournament instead of all your bankroll. The top 3 finishers out of 9 make it to the money. Third place gets 20% of the overall prize pool, second place gets 30%, and first place gets 50%. That’s a huge jump from first to third so it is best to gun for first every time instead of playing tight just to make the money. The secret behind mastering these Sit-N-Go’s is when there is around 5 player’s left in the online poker tournament. This is where all player’s start to play tight in fear of them not making it to the money. When you get down to 5 players, You MUST start playing aggressive, stealing player’s blinds and showing them who is boss. Don’t back down to ANYONE. If you play aggressive and don’t let other player’s bully you around, you will find much more poker players respecting your game and you will also notice that they will hardly EVER bluff you again. Online poker rooms definitely give you a mixture of players that play tight, loose, aggressive, maniacs, etc…These player’s are all around the world and it gives you a good learning experience and a chance to experience what the World Series of Poker or the World Poker Tour would be like when you get to play in it one day. Stick to your game, play aggressive when there is 5 player’s or fewer left, and you will be on your way to success in the online poker world.