Are there really lottery strategies that can provide an edge to players? I must say that I never saw the game of lotto that way until I started hearing about some winners claiming that they had a systematic way of picking their numbers. Being curious to explore this further, I eventually purchased a guide online called Winning Lotto Strategies.
The author claims to have cracked a number selection system that has helped produced more lottery winners on a consistent basis. It sounded really exciting to me and made me want to look into it further.
1. Some Facts about Lotto Winnings
After reading the guide, I began to learn that the consistent lottery winners had a systematic way of selecting their numbers based on facts and percentages. For example, it is said that about 20% of lottery players pick their own numbers whereas the other 80% use the quick pick.
But the percentage of winners are not split in the same percentage. There are roughly about the same number of winners in the group who pick their own numbers as there are in the group who use quick pick. This statistic shows that the people who are using a system to pick their numbers have a much better chance of winning.
2. How to Use The Winning Lotto Strategies Guide to Increase Your Chances of Winning
Inside the guide, you will learn the history of how numbers have been drawn in the game of lottery, and how you can use some of these number patterns to maximize your chances of winning the big prize. After using the number system in the guide myself for a few months, I have not hit the big prize but I have had winnings of close to $10,000 once.
It certainly seems to make a lot of sense to follow the facts and a system when playing the lotto. I would encourage you to learn more about the number system instead of picking numbers randomly if you want to give yourselves a better chance of winning.